This API allows Developers as well as QA Testers to run automated processes to test how their email workflows, such as sign-ups and password resets, work with a large number of disposable email accounts.
Noop Mail(Temp mail) API can be used in a number of ways, whether it is a manual testing process, an API call, or using an automation framework such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, or Puppeteer to automate email testing.
Noop Mail(Temp mail) API is also a good choice for building apps or websites that create Temporary Disposable Emails on a regular basis.
Choose between two API management platforms to use the API
- ApiLayer → Click here for API docs and instructions
- RapidAPI → Click here for API docs and instructions
How it works:
- Get any email address using our domain names.
- Verify your email address on sites that require it.
- Site sends email to specified addresses.
- We receive the message through our SMTP server, process it, and store it.
- You request a list of emails using the API with your login and domain information.
- You can request our API with the message ID to get the JSON formatted message with body, subject, date, attachments, etc in a JSON format.
- Alternatively, you can get the raw message in the base64 encoding as it arrived.
You can generate any email address using our domain names without API notification - just think of it as username@our_domains. All incoming messages are received by our servers; just call them correctly. Our services automatically delete all incoming email messages within 1-2 hours (self-destroyed). Government services and major financial institutions cannot send messages to you, nor can you read messages from abuse@, webmaster@, contact@, postmaster@, hostmaster@, admin@. You can use any other address.
Stable, unlimited internet access gradually became a necessity rather than a commodity for a modern person
Every time, you want to create account on some forum or social media, like Facebook, you have to enter information about your e-mail box to get an activation link
When we discover that an anonymous email exists, we do not fully understand how usefulness it can be. And the most important question is,
The Tech behind Disposable Email Addresses Everyone owns an email address each and every hour