When we discover that an anonymous email exists, we do not fully understand how usefulness it can be. And the most important question is, “Why do we need a temporary email, if we already have regular email service providers (gmail.com, yahoo.com, …)?” If both the regular emails and anonymous emails are completely free, then, “What’s the difference?” you might ask. If we would like to receive a clear picture of the situation, we need to look at it from all angles.
Confidentiality of a temporary address
This type of email is anonymous for a reason. Complete confidentiality will be provided from the moment you enter the website and until you remove your email at Temp-mail.org. A regular email is completely different:
- When you register to get a regular email, you will need to provide personal information. However, using a temporary email you don`t need to do it.
- A regular email address will never delete your emails, while all the letters will be automatically deleted after an hour when you are using a temporary email.
- A regular email can`t be completely removed. On the other hand, disposable email gives you this option without any problems.
Thus, a temporary address has significant advantages in matters of privacy.
Using a temporary address is simple and easy
While using noopmail.org, you will not find any
features that aren`t useful. Regular email services, on the other hand, are full of
unnecessary features, half of which are unknown to even the most tech-savvy users.
The benefits of a disposable email:
- When you’re registering on a resource that requires an email from a specific country, temporary email will help you out.
- Online shops usually require you to enter an email address. This is a perfect place to use a temporary email. Otherwise, your inbox will be quickly filled up by promotional emails.
- You don`t need to enter a captcha when using Temp-mail.org; when creating a regular email, you’re always required to enter a captcha.
- Temp Mail doesn`t limit users in the number of the emails created from the same IP. Regular emails, however, put a cap on the number of emails that you can create from a single IP address.
- You can register at Temp Mail in just a couple of seconds while creating a regular email takes at least a couple of minutes.
- Temporary emails don`t exist long enough to be hacked, whereas regular emails are the primary target for the majority of hackers.
- There is always a chance that you might forget the password to your regular email; anonymous emails simply don’t have a password.
What should you choose?
|Criterion||Temporary Email||Regular Email|
|Registration||Completely anonymous||Requires personal information|
|Auto deletion of emails||Yes||No|
|Deletion of the account||Easy and complete||Slow and incomplete|
|Geographical independence||Allows to register on all kinds of websites||Might not be accepted during the registration process|
|Spam protection||Even if someone sends you a spam letter, you won’t see it||Harsh filters that don’t guarantee full protection|
|Captcha during registration||Absent||Required by almost all email providers|
|Number of accounts||Unlimited amount of accounts can be created||Some restrictions|
|Registration speed||No registration||Takes some time|
|Possibility of hacking||The likelihood of successful hacking is close to zero||Can be successfully hacked|
|The need to remember a password||No need|
By giving the table above a single glance, you can immediately realize that an anonymous email is the winner of this “race.” Certainly, anonymous email cannot replace regular email completely. However, there are some tasks that are best handled by using the services of noopmail.org.